Take Control of Your Destiny
Are you ready to take control of your life?
There is so much going on in the world and around us with daily life stressors and overflowing calendars, it’s no wonder we feel like our lives are spiraling out of control.
Amidst all the chaos, how do you stay positive and in control? Here are a few ways to create your ideal day, week, month, year and eventually life.
- Ask yourself how is it that you’d like to feel today…calm, happy, productive, peaceful? Just list whatever comes to your mind and don’t overthink it.
- What do I want my end result to be? This can be goals that you’ve set for yourself. It could be big goals or small goals. It could be related to your health or family, spending more time with your kids or spouse.
- List 3 actions steps that you can take today, right now and throughout your day. It could be drinking more water, meditating, calling a special someone, pampering yourself with an adjustment or a massage session.
- Let go of the things that make you unhappy or that hold you back in any way. Often times it is FEAR that freezes us and doesn’t allow us to take the necessary steps to achieve our desired outcomes. FEAR is simply False Evidence Appearing Real. Take a deep breath and focus on your desired outcome and then stare FEAR in the face and move around it, over it or bust right through it! Take one step, then another and before you know it you've climbed Mt. Everest.
- Find your tribe. Who can and will support you? It could be a parent, spouse, friend, spirit guides or your higher source. Sometimes you can’t do it all alone and understand that it’s ok to ask for help and guidance.
- Take care of you. Nourish and hydrate your body, get aligned, exercise, surround yourself with like minded people, watch a funny flick, meditate and create big hairy audacious goals.
Need help? Check out our 8-week program.