I always tell my clients that stress is the number one cause of all disease. Stress can affect the way you feel, think, eat, sleep, interact with others and your level of success. We live in such a crazy world that it really should come as no surprise to see so many sick people. Sick not only physically but mentally and emotionally as well. It amazes me to hear my patients and clients say that they have “normal” stress. What is “normal” stress? After a few questions, they finally have that ah ha moment where they realize just how stressed they are and how it’s not only affecting them but everyone around them as well.
Unfortunately, we were not taught how to handle stress. I certainly didn’t take a course in high school or college. Is it then surprising to see so many people turn to drugs and alcohol? We really need to get a grip and learn how to channel and release stress that is becoming increasingly more paralyzing each day.
Here are some of my must do’s on a daily basis:
- Meditate/pray- I set my intention for that day rather than letting the day set the tone for me.
- Yoga- Stress can cause many aches and pains. I find that my daily AM and PM routine is crucial. They’re not hour long sessions nor do I go to a studio. I do it from the comfort of my home. I also do pilates, cardio and weight training throughout the week.
- Essential oils- I recently began using doTerra oils. OMG! Game changer for me. I quickly realized that not all oils are the same. I no longer use the cheap, synthetic crap that you get over the counter. My go to are Lavender, Frankincense, Copaiba, Clary Sage, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang or blends like Balance and Serenity. I diffuse every single day at home and throughout my office. I love how my patients respond.
- Herbs- I don’t like taking meds but I’ll take some natural herbs like Kava Forte or Nevaton Forte from Standard Process when needed.
- Healthy diet- This is huge! You eat crappy food, you feel crappy. That’s all there is to it.
- Hydration- Stress can cause toxicity and acidity in the body. I drink Kangen water. I have seen so many changes in my body and that of my clients. This is by far the best ionizer that I have found. There are many cheaper versions out there but you absolutely do get what you pay for.
- Gratitude- Every morning and every evening I give thanks for all the blessings in my life.
My advice to you is to slow down and live life. Don’t let life run you.
There’s no better time to Manifest Your Epic Life,